Our Pastel Dot nails are a mix of pink, purple and blue pastels with white dots on them
- 20 Pastel Dots semi-cured gel nails wraps (10 sizes)
- Manicure stick
- Nail file
* Please note you require a UV lamp to cure the Pastel Dots gel nail wraps, you can get yours here
What are Pastel Dots Semi-cured Nail Wraps?
STICKIT Nails wraps are just like having your nails done at your local salon but at a third of the price.
Our Pastel Dots nail wraps come semi cured to 60% and only require an additional 60 seconds (under the UV Lamp) to set the liquid gel. Once the gel has completely set, we’d expect a typical set of nails to last up to 2 weeks.
STICKIT Nails Facts
- No Mess - Our Pastel Dots semi cured nails don't require any nail polishes, nail polish removers or long waiting times to dry. Simply apply the nail and after 60 seconds under our UV Lamp you're set to go.
- Easy to Apply - Select the correct size, stick and trim them to your nail – Super easy!
- UV Lamp – Remember, it’s important you use a UV Lamp to cure the strips fully. This will ensure the gel is completely hardened and you can maximise the life of your new nails (You can get your UV Lamp from here)
- Long Lasting – We say our nails can last up to two weeks when applied correctly and fully cured, but even longer if taken care of.
- Safe – We’re proud to say that we use non-toxic materials in the manufacturing of our nails. Our nail wraps wont damage your natural nail and are perfect for brittle nails as it provides protection and allows usual growth.
Oh, this pattern was fun. The different colours are beautiful and I received so many compliments. As usual, the wraps are so long lasting, the photo included is two weeks after I applied them - I type at a computer daily and I even did an oven clean with no gloves and my nails still look fine with ZERO chips (just grown out)
Jenna, Thanks for your feedback! We loved reading that you received plenty on compliments and that they are long lasting - news like this makes our day. STICKIT Nails x